Thank you so much for your commitment to this level of connection - I promise to be interesting, interested, kind, fun and compassionate in our chat. And we'll have a laugh too, I'm sure.
I'm doing this because I believe in the power of conversation and connection and the sharing of ideas to illuminate and encourage. Things like screens and devices link us but can atomise us, so this is my small effort to push back.
Now because this is a deeper level of Mama connection, there are some ground-rules that will keep us both in check:
1. We're gonna be respectful to each other, right? We're going to listen and we're not gonna be hateful or nasty.
2. No sexy, weird stuff that makes either of us uncomfortable. This is not about that AT ALL.
3. I reserve the right to check through & select my 'chattees' in advance and if I don't want to go ahead with you, I'll tell you and return your pledge.
4. I reserve the right to stop this service with immediate effect, (although I'll probably give you some notice), and if I do, I'll stop your pledge at the same time so you're not out of pocket.
5. Our conversations have got to happen on UK time. I won't be able to handle any early hours of the morning stuff. I'll get cranky.
5. I'll keep an updated version of these Conversation rules right here so if I've added any, you can check 'em through